Check your diabetes treatment
If you have diabetes, you should check regularly that you're getting the right treatment.
How it works
- Answer a few questions online - it should take about 4 minutes, and your answers are private.
- Your GP or nurse will take a look.
- We'll be back in touch with next steps.
Next steps include things like:
- carrying on with your medicine as it is now
- having an appointment, if needed
Request an appointment with our clinic
We also run clinics, which help to prevent complications from diabetes.
Our practice nurse helps with regular monitoring of diabetic control and lifestyle advice. We give annual eye and foot checks, and we may be able to refer you to a dietician for advice with your diet.
Managing your diabetes - videos
Health and Care Video Library has videos to help manage your diabetes.